If you are looking for classic Disney characters and attractions, Magic Kingdom is the park for you. If you are looking for a unique park that offers more than the traditional Disney experience, Epcot is a good choice.
Is it better to park at Epcot or Magic Kingdom?
– The Short Answer. Magic Kingdom is best for young children, families, and anyone who wants the full “Disney” theme park experience. Epcot is best for adults, older kids, and anyone who loves great food and international cultures. Both parks are quite large and have a wide variety of attractions.
Which is better Epcot or Animal Kingdom?
– The Short Answer. Epcot is best for adults and for guests who love eating, drinking, and experiencing cultures from around the world. Animal Kingdom is best for guests who love animals, rides, and live stage shows. Both Epcot and Animal Kingdom are full-day parks with plenty of things to do.
How do I avoid parking fees at Disney World?
How to Avoid Parking Fees at Disney World Parks
- Tables in Wonderland Dining Reservation. …
- Stop to Shop/Dine at a Hotel and then Make a Quick Visit. …
- Stay On-Site and Rely on Disney Transportation. …
- Rent DVC Points or Own DVC. …
- Become an Annual Passholder. …
- Stay Off-Site at a Hotel with a Shuttle.
Which Disney park has most walking?
Epcot. Epcot has the most walking paths (as measured by miles) the is second-largest park by acreage. The park has two distinct sections: World Showcase and Future World.
What’s the biggest park in Disney World?
The BIGGEST Disney theme park in the world is Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park– 500 acres.
What age is good for Epcot?
Epcot (Ages 10 to 14)
Kids ages 10 to 14 will really enjoy Epcot, not only because of some of the major thrill attractions like Mission: SPACE and Test Track, but also because of the sense of adventure that comes with exploring World Showcase.
Is Epcot worth the money?
As with all the Disney Parks, Epcot is worth a visit. … If experiencing such stuff (food, music) from other nations is not your thing, perhaps Epcot is not for you. Depending on the lineups, you can finish off the attractions/rides of “Future World” in a few hours. You cannot spend your entire day at Future World.
Should I skip animal kingdom?
If it’s Your First Time in Disney World
It might be a good idea to skip Animal Kingdom. … So Animal Kingdom is the skip for a first-timer. Definitely put it on your list of things to do when you come back to Disney, but prioritize the more iconic parks and attractions!