You can also file a written complaint at Guest Relations at any of the Disney World Resort Parks. If it’s your first time visiting that park, you can visit Guest Relations at one of the Guest Relations locations or at City Hall inside Magic Kingdom Park.
How do I send an email to Disney?
Contact Us -Disney.com. To send e-mail to Disney.com, please type your e-mail address in the “From” box, type your message in the “Message” box, and click “Send.” To send a message to another area of Disney.com, please click here.
Does Disney respond to complaints?
Yes they do. I’m sure it’s difficult to keep up with the volume, whether complaints or praise, but i’ve had very good responses, including one from last summer that lead to this thread.
How do I contact Disney customer service?
Resort Hotel and Theme Park Information
- Non-Reservation. Questions. (407) 939-2273.
- My Past. Walt Disney World Visit. (407) 939-6104.
- Disability Services. (407) 560-2547.
How do I contact the CEO of Disney?
Executive Contact Information
- Robert Iger. email@example.com.
- Bob Chapek. Chairman, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Robert.Chapek@disney.com.
- Phil Holmes. Vice President of Hollywood Studios, Former Vice President of Magic Kingdom. Phil.M.Holmes@Disney.com.
How do I ask a question to Disney?
All you have to do is visit www.disneyaddicts.com at the top of the page you can ask us Your Disney Question! All questions are searchable and indexed to help you find them when you need them!
How do I make a complaint to Disney World?
Get in Touch With the Disney World Complaint Department
You can email the company using the online form on Disney World’s website, or you can use the Disney World phone number (407) 939-7277 for annual passholders and 800-2006-0809 for regular customers. For ticket issues, call (407) 828-3600.
How do I submit a story to Disney?
You must submit your projects via Disney SendIt to WDI.Imaginations@disney.com please note you will be required to create an account and download software in order to submit your project.
Why is Disney customer service so good?
It’s no secret that the Walt Disney Company offers some of the best customer service in the world. Achieving this high level of customer service is no accident; it is the result of a carefully constructed plan that is strictly followed.
How do you compensate an unhappy customer?
17 Ways to Deal With Unhappy Customers
- Don’t React First. Listen and put yourself in his or her shoes–it makes a difference. …
- Find the Median Between Needs. Customers are human beings. …
- Be on Their Team. …
- Use Their Insight. …
- Don’t Disagree Right Away. …
- Let Them Lead to a Solution. …
- Make the Customer Whole. …
- Tell Them They’re Right.
How much do Disney guest relations make?
The typical Disney Parks Guest Relations Cast Member salary is $14 per hour. Guest Relations Cast Member salaries at Disney Parks can range from $12 – $17 per hour.
How do I give feedback to Disney?
For all questions and feedback relating to Disney+ (including Disney Channel) please visit our Help Centre at help.disneyplus.com where you can find help with your account, suggest new features including shows, films and much more.
Can you get refund for Disney tickets?
Tickets – Frequently Asked Questions
Tickets and packages at Walt Disney World Resort are nontransferable and nonrefundable. You cannot cancel or get a refund for a ticket or package, but in some cases you can use unexpired theme park tickets for a future vacation.
What is the best time to call Disney?
The BEST times to go to Walt Disney World are:
- Mid-November through mid-December (except the week of Thanksgiving). …
- Second week of January through mid-February. …
- First three weeks of May. …
- Late August and entire month of September (even Labor Day weekend).