While the Christmas / New Years’ week is thought to be the most crowded, the Thanksgiving crowds are three times larger. July 4th is the busiest day of the summer. Sundays were the least busy day in three of the four weeks; while Tuesdays or Wednesdays were the busiest day in three of the four weeks.
Is it worth going to Disney at Christmas?
That said, if you don’t like crowds, it’s not the best idea to visit Walt Disney World during the week between Christmas and New Year’s Eve (December 25-31). It is undoubtedly the most busy and crowded time of the entire year. … We’re here to tell you: you can have a great trip at Christmas.
Is Thanksgiving a good time to go to Disney?
You’ll be amazed at how much more you can do in a day, when you are not fighting huge crowds. The BEST times to go to Walt Disney World are: Mid-November through mid-December (except the week of Thanksgiving). … Expect crowds on Saturdays, especially at the Magic Kingdom.
Does Disney do anything for Thanksgiving?
If you’re heading to Disney World for Thanksgiving, you’ll find plenty to do to celebrate the holiday in the theme parks and resorts. The Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, and Disney’s Animal Kingdom are all open on Thanksgiving Day, so pick your favorite park (or two) and join in the turkey-day fun.
Is Disney more expensive at Christmas?
Holiday Periods: The most expensive time to visit Disney World is during the Christmas holiday and Easter break. The price of hotels (and hotel-plus-ticket Magic Your Way packages) can be twice as high as during the regular season.
What is the cheapest way to do Disney World?
What is the Cheapest Way to go to Disney World?
- Disney theme park prices go up every year which means it’s harder and harder to save for a trip. …
- Travel during the off season. …
- Buy your tickets through a ticket discounter. …
- Stay off property for your hotel. …
- Fly in on an saver airline. …
- Bring your own food.
What is the cheapest month to go to Disney?
What is the Cheapest Time to Go to Disney World in 2021?
- The cheapest time to go to Disney World is from early January until President’s weekend in February. …
- The second least expensive time is in late August through September when there is always a lower demand.