Do I need to cancel Hulu to get Disney plus?
If you add/upgrade to the Disney+ bundle through your current Hulu account, it will automatically take care of things. If you sign up for Disney+ directly through Disney+, you need to sign in and cancel your separate Hulu subscription through Hulu.
How do you cancel Hulu and keep Disney plus?
Want to cancel Disney+ and ESPN+ but keep your Hulu subscription? Visit your Disney+ account page to cancel your bundle subscription. You’ll continue to be billed for your separate Hulu subscription.
How can I cancel my Hulu bundle?
Cancel your Hulu subscription
- Head to your Account page on a computer or mobile browser.
- Select Cancel under Your Subscription.
- Next, you may be presented with the option to pause your subscription — select Continue to Cancel if you’re not interested.
What is Disney going to do with Hulu?
Disney+: watch series, movies, and short-form content from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic and more. ESPN+*: watch a variety of live and on-demand sports content that includes games, news highlights, ESPN+ originals, and more directly on the Hulu app.
Can I add Disney Plus to my Hulu account?
Hulu subscribers can get a great on-demand streaming deal that bundles Disney Plus (Disney+) and ESPN+ on top of their Hulu account. Hulu is one of the leading on-demand streaming services, providing customers with a library of more than 2,300 movies and TV shows.
How do I get a refund from Hulu?
To request a Hulu refund, you need to:
- Go to Hulu website.
- Login to your Hulu account.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click Help Center.
- Select the Submit Request button.
- Apply for the refund and provide information about it.
What happens if I cancel my Disney plus?
If you cancel, your subscription will remain in effect until the end of your current month, and you’ll be charged the full $12.99. You can cancel your Disney+ or Disney bundle subscription through the Disney+ website.
How do I cancel my Hulu free trial?
Cancel during your free trial
- Go to your Account page on a computer or mobile browser.
- Select Cancel under the Your Account section and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Once you’re done, you’ll receive a confirmation email from us.
Can I cancel Disney Plus bundle at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription anytime. You will continue to have access to all three services until the last day of your billing period. There are no refunds or credits for partial months.
How do I change my Hulu account to Disney+?
To switch to The Disney Bundle as a Hulu-billed subscriber:
- Log in to your Account page on a web or mobile browser.
- Under Your Subscription, select Manage Plan.
- Under Packages, select The Disney Bundle with your desired Hulu plan.
- Select Review Changes.
- Activate Disney+ and ESPN+
- You’re all set!
How do I cancel Hulu on my phone?
For Android users, the cancellation process is fairly simple.
- Start the Hulu app on your Android device. Tap the “Account” icon in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Account” from the menu.
- If the app asks for your password, enter it.
- In the “Cancel Your Subscription” section, tap “Cancel.”