How many levels are on Disney Magic Kingdoms?
The maximum level increased from 51 to 61 with the Frozen Event Update on 7th December 2016. The “Level Up! Screen” design was changed with Winnie the Pooh Tower Challenge Update on 14th July 2020.
How long does it take to finish Disney Magic Kingdoms?
Magic Kingdom is the only park at Walt Disney World that we believe requires two days to do everything without feeling rushed–you can do the other parks in one day each.
How do you get free stuff on Disney kingdoms?
Disney Magic Kingdoms: How to Get More Gems for Free
- Level Yourself Up.
- Run a Parade.
- Level Up Your Characters.
- Watch Some Videos.
- Play Every Day.
How do you get magic fast at Magic Kingdom?
Top tip for boosting magic levels quickly: Tap the ‘Social’ icon in the bottom left corner to visit one of your Facebook friends’ parks. You can then tap on the Disney characters in that park to get extra magic. Building attractions and concession stands is another stress-free way to earn magic.
How do you zoom out in Magic Kingdom?
Try holding CTRL and scrolling the mouse wheel.
How do you win at Magic Kingdom?
8 Tips for Playing Magic Kingdoms
- #1 – Be Patient.
- #2 – Game Glitches and Contacting Gameloft.
- #3 – Build, Build and Build Some More.
- #4 – Participate in Events.
- #5 – Level Up Your Characters.
- #6 – Visit Friends.
- #7 – Take time to Appreciate the Little Things.
- #8 – Participate in the Community.
What is the best time of day to go to Magic Kingdom?
To maximize your experience, plan on hitting the parks first thing in the morning. After lunch, take an afternoon break, then return to the park in the late afternoon/early evening. 11:00 am to 4:00 pm is the hottest part of the day and ironically the most crowded, too.
How do you unlock characters in Magic Kingdom?
There are 3 main types of Characters in Disney Magic Kingdoms: Main Storyline Characters, Premium Characters, and Event/Limited-Time Characters.
- Main Storyline Characters can be unlocked through normal play as you progress through the Main Storyline quests.
- Premium Characters can only be purchased with Gems (