How do I restore purchases?
To restore purchases on Android
- First of all, delete the app from your device.
- Tap Settings in your device.
- Log in with your email (same used to purchase)
- Download the app and tap Options > Restore purchases.
- Confirm your password if necessary.
- Get back to clips screen and tap icons to download.
Does Disney Plus have in app purchases?
Disney+ will let you subscribe on iOS and tvOS using in-app purchase, offers TV app integration. Disney today confirmed new availability details for its upcoming Disney+ subscription streaming service, which goes live in the US on November 12 for $6.99 per month.
How do I add Disney Plus to another device?
To add a new device:
- Download the app to the new device.
- Log in as normal, using the account holder’s details.
Can you use Apple ID to pay for Disney Plus?
The nominal way to sign up for Disney+ is to go to disneyplus.com and create an account with a credit card. But it’s also possible to sign up from within the tvOS or iOS app and bill the subscription to your Apple ID.
Do you get your money back if you restore in-app purchases?
Fortunately, in some cases you can “return” the app and get your money back. … But if the app was purchased by mistake, you may be able to get your money back. Log in to your iTunes purchase history or open the e-mail you received when you made the purchase.
How do I find old app store purchases?
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in with your Apple ID. …
- Swipe up to Purchase History and tap it.
How do I find my Disney plus purchases?
Simply log in to your account holder profile and follow these steps:
- Tap your Character in the top right corner.
- Tap the Settings button.
- Tap Account.
- Tap Billing History.
How do I lock my Disney plus purchases?
How To Set Parental Controls for Disney Plus
- When logged into your Disney+ account from any device, tap on the current profile name.
- Select Edit Profiles.
- Choose Add Profile.
- Next, select an image for the new profile.
- Type in a Profile Name.
- Toggle Kids Profile to On (this disallows PG and PG13 content for the profile).
Why can’t I log into Disney Plus on another device?
Try deleting and reinstalling the Disney Plus app from your device’s app store (e.g. Google Play or App Store). Try logging in with the same details on a different compatible device. Check the Disney Plus tech support thread on Reddit to see if anyone is experiencing the same issue.
All you do is select the title you and your friends want to watch together and tap on the group icon next to the play button (it looks like three people encased in a circle). Hit the plus icon to invite your friends (up to 6 at one time), then click the ‘Start Streaming’ button.
What does restore purchase mean on Disney+?
Restoring purchases prevents you from losing all the things that have been purchased on the old devices. All you need to do is sign in with your old Apple ID or Google Account credentials and you would have restored your purchases.
Why is Disney Plus making me pay again?
Try to delete the Disney Plus app on your device. Now, install it again and try to see if the error is still there. If none of the solutions above work for you, try to contact Disney Plus customer support. Report the issue with your subscription and ask why you are receiving the error.
How do I quit Disney+?
If you signed up on Disney+, please follow the steps below to cancel your subscription:
- Go to www.disneyplus.com and log in.
- Select your Profile.
- Select Account.
- Select Cancel Subscription.
- Select Complete Cancellation to confirm.