You can also cancel your free Extra within the My O2 app. Go to ‘Account Summary’ – ‘Manage your account’ – ‘Your Extras’ and follow the same steps outlined above. If you have chosen Disney+ as a paid Extra, you’ll need to commit for a minimum of six months.
How do I cancel Disney Plus on O2?
Log in to My O2 and go to your ‘Account summary’ Press the ‘+’ under the ‘Your Extras’ section. Select ‘Manage this Extra’ on the Extra you’re looking to change. Press the ‘Turn auto-renewal off’ button to cancel your Extra.
How do I cancel my Disney Plus membership?
If you signed up on the Disney+ website, please follow the steps below to cancel your subscription:
- In your web browser, go to www.disneyplus.com and log in.
- Click your Profile in the top right corner.
- Click Account.
- Select your Subscription, then Cancel Subscription.
- Click Complete Cancellation to confirm.
How do I cancel my Disney account?
You can delete your account* via The Walt Disney Company’s Privacy site:
- Go to Communication Choices on The Walt Disney Company Privacy site.
- Select “Disney, ESPN, ABC, Marvel and Star Wars accounts”
- Log in to your Disney account**
- Scroll down to the bottom.
- Select “Delete Account”
- Select “Yes, delete this account”
How do I cancel my free trial of Disney plus?
If you signed up for the free trial directly through Disney Plus (not through a third-party service) here’s how to cancel it:
- Log into your account on the Disney Plus website.
- Go to Profile > Account > Billing Details.
- Select ‘Cancel Subscription’, and ‘Complete Cancellation’ to confirm.
Is Disney Plus free with Amazon Prime?
Disney Plus Is Cheaper but It Doesn’t Come with Amazon Prime
The answer is no, unfortunately.
Is Disney Plus free on O2?
O2 is now offering Disney+ for free for 12 months with select phone contracts. The company has offered the streaming service bundle free for 6 months since the launch of Disney Plus, but now customers can purchase phones that offer the service for even longer.
What happens if I cancel my Disney Plus subscription?
If you cancel, your subscription will remain in effect until the end of your current month, and you’ll be charged the full $12.99. You can cancel your Disney+ or Disney bundle subscription through the Disney+ website.
Can you cancel Disney+ at any time?
You may unsubscribe at any time. When you cancel your subscription, you’ll still be able to watch Disney Plus movies and shows until the end of the billing cycle.
Can you cancel Disney plus if you paid for a year?
Access your account details by clicking on the profile icon on the top right corner. If you have subscribed to a monthly subscription, select “Billing Details.” If you have a yearly subscription, press “Disney+ annual.” Confirm by clicking “Complete Cancellation.”
How do you cancel subscriptions?
Manage your subscriptions on Google Play
- Open the Google Play app .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Payments & subscriptions. Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Is it easy to cancel Disney plus?
The easiest way to cancel Disney Plus is to log in to the website on your browser – which you can do regardless of what device you usually stream on. Once signed in, hover on your profile in the top right corner. This will bring up a menu – click on Account. Under the subscription tab, click on Payment Details.