If Disney Plus subtitles are still not working, we suggest that you reinstall the app on your device. … First, locate the Disney Plus app from your app drawer. After that, press its app icon to access the selection screen. Lastly, tap on Uninstall to delete Disney Plus.
How do I get subtitles on Disney plus?
How to turn Disney Plus subtitles on or off on an Android
- While your video is playing, tap the screen.
- A menu icon will appear on the left. Tap it.
- On the left side of the screen, under “Subtitles,” choose the option that you want.
To enable or disable subtitles for your browser, launch Disney Plus and click the menu icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. Then choose your language settings to enable the subtitles or shut them off.
How do I change subtitles on Disney Plus?
To do so, please follow these steps:
- While watching a video, select the Audio and Subtitle settings. (It’s in the upper right-hand corner of your screen.) …
- Select your desired language. For most devices, after you’ve made a selection, the display will close automatically.
Does Disney+ have Chinese Subtitles?
The process for changing the language settings on the Disney Plus platform is the same regardless of whether you’re watching on a phone, tablet, or desktop. … Subtitles are available in up to 16 languages, including German, Italian, Japanese, European Spanish, Latin American Spanish, and Cantonese Chinese.
How can I put Subtitles on my TV?
How to Turn Closed Captions on for Cable TV
- Press the Menu button on your remote control.
- Use the arrow buttons to select Settings & Support.
- Press the OK/Select button.
- The first highlighted option should be Accessibility.
- Use the arrow buttons to select Closed Captioning.
- Use the arrow buttons to highlight Save.
Why does my Disney plus keep changing languages?
Why is My Disney Plus in Different Language? The selected language in your Disney Plus account might have been different from what you desire. To change language, just go “Edit Profile” setting and choose your preferred language.
How do I change the language on Disney+?
While watching a video, click on the icon in the upper right-hand corner of your screen to display the Audio and Subtitle settings. Select your desired language from the list. Close the display and return to watching the video with your new settings. Your selected language settings will be saved on this profile.
How do I get subtitles on Disney+ Hotstar?
How to turn on subtitles on Disney+ Hotstar app for Android and iOS?
- Tap on Settings on the video playback window.
- From the Settings menu at the bottom, tap on Subtitles.
- From the next list of options on the same menu at the bottom, select English to turn on subtitles and Off to turn off subtitles on Hotstar.