Do I cancel Hulu if I get Disney plus?
If you sign up for Disney+ directly through Disney+, you need to sign in and cancel your separate Hulu subscription through Hulu.
Can I keep my Hulu account with Disney plus?
As long as you keep your existing Hulu account, we’ll credit your Disney Bundle account in the monthly amount of $5.99—the value of Hulu’s ad-supported plan included in The Disney Bundle.
How do I unsubscribe from Disney Hulu?
Cancel your Hulu subscription
- Head to your Account page on a computer or mobile browser.
- Select Cancel under Your Subscription.
- Next, you may be presented with the option to pause your subscription — select Continue to Cancel if you’re not interested.
Can you cancel the Disney Plus bundle at any time?
Yes, you can cancel your subscription anytime. You will continue to have access to all three services until the last day of your billing period. There are no refunds or credits for partial months.
How do I change my Hulu account to Disney+?
To switch to The Disney Bundle as a Hulu-billed subscriber:
- Log in to your Account page on a web or mobile browser.
- Under Your Subscription, select Manage Plan.
- Under Packages, select The Disney Bundle with your desired Hulu plan.
- Select Review Changes.
- Activate Disney+ and ESPN+
- You’re all set!
Can I cancel Hulu and ESPN+ and keep Disney plus?
If you pay for Hulu and Disney+ separately:
Want to cancel Disney+ and ESPN+ but keep your Hulu subscription? Visit your Disney+ account page to cancel your bundle subscription. You’ll continue to be billed for your separate Hulu subscription.
How much is Hulu a month with Disney plus?
The base monthly Disney Plus price is $7.99, while Hulu’s price starts at $5.99 per month. ESPN Plus costs the same as basic Hulu at $5.99 per month.
How much does the Disney Bundle cost?
|All Disney Bundle plans||Price|
|Disney Bundle (Hulu with ads)||$13.99 per month|
|Disney Bundle (Hulu, no ads)||$19.99 per month|
How can I get Hulu for free?
What Steps Should I Take to Register for a Hulu Free Trial?
- Visit the Hulu plans page on your PC.
- Tap the Start Your Free Trial button.
- Choose a plan.
- Provide your email address, password, and personal info.
- Select your payment method and tap Submit.
How do you cancel subscriptions on iPhone?
How to cancel a subscription on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don’t see the subscription that you’re looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.
How do I get a refund from Hulu?
To request a Hulu refund, you need to:
- Go to Hulu website.
- Login to your Hulu account.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click Help Center.
- Select the Submit Request button.
- Apply for the refund and provide information about it.
How do I cancel Hulu on my phone?
For Android users, the cancellation process is fairly simple.
- Start the Hulu app on your Android device. Tap the “Account” icon in the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Tap “Account” from the menu.
- If the app asks for your password, enter it.
- In the “Cancel Your Subscription” section, tap “Cancel.”